Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blog Prompt: If you could travel anywhere and anytime (past, present, or future) where would you go? Why?

If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Italy, Japan, and Great Britain. I want to go to Italy because their culture fascinates me the most.I want to learn more about their culture. I want to visit the cities, Venice mainly. Venice seems like such a lovely city.I really want to try the pizza they make.
I would like to go to Japan because I want to visit anime corporations. Also, I want to see the lights in Tokyo. I want to experience walking through Tokyo looking at the skyscrapers and the lights.
I would like to go to Great Britain because it seems like a wonderful place to visit. I want to visit cafe's in the morning and try different meals. Also, guys with accents.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment